Lockwatch emails you with a photo and GPS location when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong password. Find out if someone is trying to unlock your phone or locate the thief that has stolen it.
- Takes a photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong password is entered. (Minimum 4 digits must be entered.)
- Determines the phone location using GPS and WiFi so you can locate the thief.
- Immediately e-mails you with a photo and GPS location in case the phone is switched off.
- Completely silent and invisible operation. No warnings are shown to the thief. (The GPS icon may appear but does not identify our app.)
- No need for a 3rd party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android.
- Little to no impact on your battery. The app runs only when the wrong password is entered.
For help using Lockwatch, please see this page.