Lockwatch e-mails you with a photo and GPS location whenever someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code. Find out if someone is trying to unlock your phone or locate the thief that has stolen it.
- Takes a photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong unlock code is entered.
- Determines the phone location using GPS and WiFi so you can locate the thief.
- Immediately e-mails you with a photo and GPS location in case the phone is switched off.
- Completely silent and invisible operation. No warnings are shown to the thief. (The GPS icon may appear but does not identify our app.)
- No need for a 3rd party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android.
- Little to no impact on your battery. The app runs only when the wrong code is entered.
How to Uninstall
You must deactivate the app by dragging the switch to Off. Alternatively, remove the app from Device Administrators (under Android Settings, Security).
Q: I typed in the wrong unlock code but didn’t get an e-mail. Why?
A: Make sure you type at least 4 digits (PIN, pattern or password). Android will ignore any unlock attempts less than 4 digits. Wait about 30 seconds before typing in the correct code otherwise the alert will be cancelled.
Q: If there are too many incorrect unlock attempts, will this app wipe my device?
A: No. Although you see a warning about this due to a shared permission in Android, Lockwatch will never wipe your device.