Takes a photo of anyone who tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
Lockwatch emails you with a photo and GPS location when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code. Find out if someone is snooping around on your phone, or locate the thief that has stolen it.
- Takes a photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong unlock code is entered. (Minimum 4 digits or dots must be entered.)
- Determines the phone location using GPS and WiFi so you can locate it.
- Immediately emails you with a photo and GPS location, before the phone is switched off.
Silent and Invisible
- Completely silent and invisible operation. No warnings are shown to the intruder. (The GPS icon may appear but does not identify our app.)
- No need for a third-party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android (pattern, pin or password).
- Little or no impact on your battery. The app runs only when the wrong password is entered.
- Advanced options to detect SIM card changes, take multiple photos, record sound, send an SMS to a friend and more!