- When a Lockwatch alert is triggered on your phone, the app establishes a secure connection to our server with the alert details, so the email can be reliably sent. The secure connection prevents these details from being intercepted between your device and our server.
- We do not store your email address, the photos or audio files captured through the app. These are discarded immediately after the email has been sent.
- We use Google Analytics and log files to record high-level anonymous data, such as device models used, languages used, approximate location, pages visited, and total emails sent per day. This tells us how the app and web site are being used so we can improve features.
- We do not sell or provide any of information collected through the app to any third-parties for marketing or commercial purposes.
- Any log files are generally deleted after 1-2 weeks.
We have only the best intentions for the privacy of our users so we hope this satisfies your curiosity.